What's new

[Beta 3] Vnstat on Merlin - UI, CLI and email - data use monitoring - now with data limit monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you post a copy please? :)
Sorry, yes :)
Screenshot_20210314-094119613.png

Screenshot_20210314-093955643.png

ok thats a bug then. we test for Gb/GiB at the moment. you're in the TB range....fix incoming
I thought that, you we're only comparing GB/GiB...

Future-proof it and prepare it for PB and so on (I think Mb isn't really necessary?) :p

I thought that, you we're only comparing GB/GiB...

Future-proof it and prepare it for PB and so on (I think Mb isn't really necessary?) :p
PB seems unnecessary too at the moment (famous last words) so I haven't added support for it.

a much longer "10-15" than I thought, but some changes up on develop that should handle TB properly...I've /only/ used 700GB so cant test

PB seems unnecessary too at the moment (famous last words) so I haven't added support for it.

a much longer "10-15" than I thought, but some changes up on develop that should handle TB properly...I've /only/ used 700GB so cant test
Screenshot_20210314-162914326_1.jpg

Another 10-15 is enough? :)

Hi all

How many rows is daily usage configured for ? Is this configurable?

Hi all

How many rows is daily usage configured for ? Is this configurable?
30. In theory it's selectable, but the commands don't work with the current Entware version (1.18) of vnstat (for example, if you read the online help, it indicates vnstat -d 10 should show 10 days, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm hopeful for the 2.x branch to be included in Entware sometime soon.)

found a lot of "TB" statistics? how to correct it?

1615858524479.png

1615858596844.png

1615858642865.png

Status
Not open for further replies.