What's new

[Beta] RT-AC68U/87U/3200 9.0.0.4_380_2295-g1423616 Beta for checking bug in Network Map

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I don't want to appear stupid but the latest official firmware for the AC-3200 is 3.0.0.4.378.9459, and this is the latest beta as far as I can tell or am i missing something? Wait a second, has this thread title just been amended from 9.0.0.4.378_9460 because I am getting lost.

The filename will tell the actual story. This is a beta build (version number begins with 9.0.0.4), and it's developed in parallel of the release branch, so you can't really compare version numbers between beta and release branches.

Raw316 is any chance to add this:
Suggestion:
1. more of icons support
2. LAN > DHCP client list block view detail
3. incomplete offline client list from dhcp/static list
??

And very good option will be implement to ASUSWRT option SCHEDULER LED to turn off/on led on router. Scheduler as is implement example for reboot router. User can add schedule task to turn off led for night and then schedule task for Turn On for day. It will be save power and light LED is very very strond and for night user off leds. Is any chance to implement this ?

Last edited:
i have problem with time synchronization. I set correct timezone but router tell that is incorrect and also same problem with ntp (* Reminder: The system time has not been synchronized with an NTP server.)

Suggestion:
1. more of icons suport <-- eg. now no separate icon for desktop and laptop like before.
3. incomplete offline client list from dhcp/static list <- this is important becouse now we can't protect our child (when he is in school we flash new fw, then we cant use parental controll for child smartphones etc.). IMO in most of us not always all devices is connected to the network so we can't fully configure our router after flash new fw and do factory default.

Last edited:
i have problem with time synchronization. I set correct timezone but router tell that is incorrect and also same problem with ntp (* Reminder: The system time has not been synchronized with an NTP server.)

Suggestion:
1. more of icons suport <-- eg. now no separate icon for desktop and laptop like before.
3. incomplete offline client list from dhcp/static list <- this is important becouse now we can't protect our child (when he is in school we flash new fw, then we cant use parental controll for child smartphones etc.). IMO in most of us not always all devices is connected to the network so we can't fully configure our router after flash new fw and do factory default.
Hi VANT,

Since you can add device's MAC in Parental Controls to turn on the feature (Max Limit :16) when the device connects to router, even it never connect to the router before. Can you try type the MACS you want to control in AiProtection->Parental Controls Client List. This approach seems match your requirements.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Rawny

Hi VANT,

Since you can add device's MAC in Parental Controls to turn on the feature (Max Limit :16) when the device connects to router, even it never connect to the router before. Can you try type the MACS you want to control in AiProtection->Parental Controls Client List. This approach seems match your requirements.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Rawny
Hi Rawny.
I understand, thx for temporary solution, but maybe better solution is that device from dhcp/static list which never connect to the network appeared in other list (like aiprotection/parental contrroll) as offline device ?

Raw316 what with my suggestion?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

In new 9.0.0.4_380_2295-g1423616 version timezone and ntp is fixed ?

Raw316 but why you dont build for RT-AC88U ?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Feb 24 21:01:21 rc_service: httpd 449:notify_rc restart_ddns

Feb 24 21:01:21 DDNS update: ez-ipupdate: starting...

ASUS DDNS cannot use normal registration!

Folks, please keep all discussions in this thread to the networkmap-related functionality, as this is the focus of this particular beta.

time synchronization still not work. in 2295

2. Unrecognized Samsung TV under media bridge

I wonder if this wouldn't be related to the fact that some Samsung TVs try to obtain a DHCP lease with the hostname of "localhost" - a silly bug in Samsung's TV firmware it seems.

I have a Samsung TV which shows up fine (model number) in network map. It's actually in the other room and goes through two switches before it gets to the AC3200.

Anyways - I'm done waiting for Asus to sort this network map thing out, they've had long enough. Time for a new router, Last time I buy Asus

If Asus did not start listening to users and make their suggestions are not well tell fortunes of the company in the sale of routers.

I have a Samsung TV which shows up fine (model number) in network map. It's actually in the other room and goes through two switches before it gets to the AC3200.

Anyways - I'm done waiting for Asus to sort this network map thing out, they've had long enough. Time for a new router, Last time I buy Asus

Come back and let us know what you found that worked. Ty.

Exactly which problem? Synchronisation works fine here.

What timezone You use ?
I use timezone for poland and this not work. I back to 9460 and work correct.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!