What's new

[Beta] RT-AC68U/87U/3200 9.0.0.4_380_2295-g1423616 Beta for checking bug in Network Map

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

for me this function can show only port speed. Other is impossible like said Raw316 and vanic.

Hi VANT,

According to your system log, the reset flag from nvram was set to clean client list.
And the flag did not unset by the networkmap daemon, the suggestion is making factory default to unset some unused nvram values. If you still have the same problem, please sent feedback to @ASUS_ASUSWRT.

Thanks for your applying.
I will upgrade to the new fw 9460, do factory default and test.

Thank you for the good work and commitment in improving the fw.

Attachments

• gui_bug.png
    gui_bug.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
I mean to show negotiation port speed for connected devices. Not speed at the moment as is show for WIFI clients. For LAN client should be change column TX and RX and put one column SPEED PORT.

I also upgrade FW to 9460 and test... also thanks for good job in improvment FW.
And very thanks for add new icons devices and labels Name, IP, MAC, Device
Very Very thanks :) Good Job
Please add some icons for AV RECEIVER-AMPLITUNER,
Raspberry Pi
raspberry pi.png

and device to Inteligent Home.
news.jpg

EDIT
In new beta 9460 button close works perfect :) Thanks

BTW
Correct info in thread name from 9458 to 9460.

Last edited:
new fw and strange view under IE
gui_bug.png

square border around checkbox (yes/no)
under ff no problem

Maybe this icon:
Av Receiver
pobrane.png

Inteligent home
inteligent home.png

Good option is add features Block Interner Access Time Scheduler to edite devices in LAN>DHCP Server...
Now is only in NetworkMap.

Now looks as:
1.jpg

Should look as:
2.jpg

next bug.
In AIProtection/parental controll i can't see all my offline client. i see only two, but i have much more defined in dhcp/static
gui_bug_2.png

Last edited:
But maybe it show offline client which in past was connected but now is offline. But maybe your client offline which you dont see never be connected to this router with new FW after update.

But maybe it show offline client which in past was connected but now is offline. But maybe your client offline which you dont see never be connected to this router with new FW after update.
I add all my client to dhcp/static so when is not connected then is offline. Earlier this work ok.
Without this is not sense becouse we cant add device to aiprotection without connection. This list should show all devices defined in dhcp/static list as before.

Last edited:
You are right.

I don't know which fix to ascribe this to, but with the latest beta firmware, I seem to be getting stronger signal and faster speed on my 5ghz band.

Upgraded from 9313 to test if networkmap was still crashing with my Hikvision cameras.
Had to disconnect the cameras first to be able to get into the GUI - upgrade went fine.

Glad to report that so far it's still working fine even with my cameras plugged back in - yaaaay!

Nice one buddy - 3 months late but I suppose we got there in the end!.
Look forward to an official release with this fix implemented. thanks.

PS - Not tested anything else to be honest so unsure if the problems mentioned above are affecting my config.

EDIT: - Can confirm all connected devices are not showing in the GUI :( - I have one of my hikvision cameras, a TIVO box and a Samsung TV on a switch in the other room - The camera and the TIVO box shows fine in the GUI but there is no sign of the Samsung TV....

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Media Bridge Clients appearing under one client within the map in addition to the bridge itself. . Wasn't always this way. I used to only see the clients individually and not the bridge itself (which I would think would be the way it should be)

Seeing this on RT68U/87U/5300 with an 88U as the Media Bridge

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 341
Also noticed that even though media sharing is disabled - my router is showing on my other devices as being accessible.....

@Raw316, I'd like to try this but can you update it to be based off 3.0.0.4.380.1031?
Hi westmc,
We will base on 378-xxx to develop, ASUS are doing some modification in 380-xxx, so it is unstable now. We hope we can focus on specific issue, there are no other issue will effect our debug.

Thanks,
Vanic

Yes, after factory default work ok.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!