What's new

Can I install Asuswrt-Merlin to AX6600M

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MysteryLincr

New Around Here
I'm planning to buy an Asus AX6600M router cuz it is goddamn good-looking. However when I search this model in the Asuswrt-Merlin website, there is no release for this model. Does anybody know whether AX6600M supports Asuswrt-Merlin installation?

Is NOT a valid reason for buying a router. What you should consider are the features that suit your needs , looking good doesn't make it a good purchase.
if he wants to buy it because "it's god-damn good-looking" that's his business. Who are you to criticize?

I don't see that as criticism, I see it as non-applicable to needing RMerlin firmware support on it. :)

if he wants to buy it because "it's god-damn good-looking" that's his business. Who are you to criticize?

Not criticizing, making a statement of fact. All too often you'll see people here complaining about lack of features/functionalility , routers not fulfilling their needs because they bought the wrong product . didn't research capabilities ( and why can't I install Merlin etc.) There have been so many posts with people crying about their "bought because it looked cool, or the wife liked the way it looked" router that is totally useless for their needs and they have wasted their money.

And who exactly are you with your criticizm??