What's new

Can No Longer Edit Dual Wan Table 384.3 on RT-AC68

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bikermiker

Occasional Visitor
Moderator:

If there is a proper place for bug reports please move this post and show me where I need to go. I looked I promise.

Since updating to 384.3 I can no longer erase entries in my dual wan routing table. I can add them. I can't overwrite them either.

upload_2018-3-8_14-51-35.png

Moderator:

If there is a proper place for bug reports please move this post and show me where I need to go. I looked I promise.

Since updating to 384.3 I can no longer erase entries in my dual wan routing table. I can add them. I can't overwrite them either.

View attachment 12219
Did you try using another browser? Maybe it's only a browser specific glitch.

Try with 384.4 beta - it's working correctly for me with that version.

Try with 384.4 beta - it's working correctly for me with that version.

No luck. Issue with 384.4 fresh install today on the RTAC56U: cannot edit the WAN Unit entry (no more dropbox). Delete works.

I reset the RTAC56U to factory after loading the new firmware, with 5 sec press on the reset key.

Tried from Chrome and Edge browsers.
I hope we will get back the ability to change the primary/secondary routing without having to delete and add.

Last edited:
Open your browser console and look for any Javascript error. As I said, it's working fine for me, so something in your configuration is preventing the Javascript code from working correctly.

What is a browser console? Is it on the Asus or in Chrome?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!