What's new

Can not acces a certain website

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

koburg

Occasional Visitor
Hello.

Im what you could call an advanced user.

I got a asus RT-AC68U

I got problem with accessing one certain website http://www.billetnet.dk

this and only this website i can not access but from 4G no problem !

i have checked everything on the router but no unusual things have tried disable firewall no luck. otherwise it is connected as DHCP.

could it be my service provider who are blocking it by mistake (the site is the biggest ticket sales office in denmark.

-Allan

Hello.

Im what you could call an advanced user.

I got a asus RT-AC68U

I got problem with accessing one certain website http://www.billetnet.dk

this and only this website i can not access but from 4G no problem !

i have checked everything on the router but no unusual things have tried disable firewall no luck. otherwise it is connected as DHCP.

could it be my service provider who are blocking it by mistake (the site is the biggest ticket sales office in denmark.

-Allan

Almost 100% this is a routing issue with the provider, whether it's their fault or not. You could always bypass the 68U and plug a computer directly into the DSL/cable modem and see what the results are.

To check if it is a problem on your end you can use sites like isitup.org or downforeveryoneorjustme.com. You can also use a proxy (by Googling "proxy") and see if the sites works when you access it through the proxy.

Diagnosing the problem further can be done with commands like nslookup, traceroute, and ping. A packet sniffer like tcpdump or Wireshark can be very useful but they can also be pretty complex.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!