What's new

Can´t see wifi from my AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Orillion

New Around Here
I got my Asus RT-AC86U router last week and installed merlin firmware on it. it has run fine until now.

the problem is that i can´t see my 2,4 or 5 ghz wifi. it worked fine yesterday.

iam tring to get on from my Huawei Mate 20 pro and my ipad.

Do you have any tips on how to fix this ?

Look at this thread it may help!
New at this so can’t attach the thread.

I have a AC3200 which I have a HP wireless Printer. For some reason the printer will not connect to the 5ghz band even if i disable the 2.4ghz band on it.
The Printer connects to the 2.4ghz however all of the devices i want to print with are on the 5 ghz band and do not connect to the printer!
Is there a way to bridge the 2 bands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and i found the problem :)

they were disabled. but the router did that by it self. how can it do that ?

Maybe you inadvertently pressed the WiFi ON/OFF switch.

OE

i did not. it worked then did not. but turned it on again and i will see if it keeps working now

i did not. it worked then did not. but turned it on again and i will see if it keeps working now

If the problem recurs... I would cycle power, reflash the firmware, reset the firmware, and then reconfigure. I had an 86U 5 GHz band disappear on me once after a firmware upload. I've never seen that before, so I started over and have never seen it since.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!