Cannot access asus router admin page but have full wired internet connection?

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

thecheapseats

Regular Contributor
also - on that old 1900 - a cheap fix might be a new power supply brick - as you mentioned it was powering off completely on occasion... I replaced one power supply on my 1900 way back when....

michae1a1ee

New Around Here
also - on that old 1900 - a cheap fix might be a new power supply brick - as you mentioned it was powering off completely on occasion... I replaced one power supply on my 1900 way back when....
Sorry - perhaps I misspoke or mislead you with my wording. I am NOT having power issues with any of my RT-AC1900P routers. Even when I've found I've lost all connectivity on my LAN (all devices without network/internet access), when I've gone to look at the router physically it IS still powered on. In those cases I manually power the router off with the power switch for 10 seconds and then power it back on and that restores connectivity on my home LAN after a couple minutes. My separate cable modem is generally fine and does not need to be power cycled in this case, just the Asus router.

thecheapseats

Regular Contributor
ok... I had issues with a 1900 - weird connectivity that a new brick fixed - but that was me... I suppose you could search the site here, as I've seen people mention power supply issues in the past...