What's new

Cannot set static IP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wizin

Regular Contributor
Want to set my roku as Static IP and then use it with VPN director
I configured it and apply, but nothing happens - it doesnt show in list and in the big list, its still DHCP
I cannot manually set any MAC as Static IP

GT AX-11000

Before you hit apply, you need to click (OKE) to add it to the list, then you hit apply.

>This only makes sense when you add the device to Static-DHCP list first, then go to VPN director.

Last edited:
Before you hit apply, you need to click (OKE) to add it to the list, then you hit apply.

>This only makes sense when you add the device to Static-DHCP list first, then go to VPN director.
Dman, the + Sign...how elemantary. Well, long day but thank you sir

Thanks for helping out but I am stuck on another issue

For my regular LAN - I pick at times google or Adguard DNS
I have 2 VPN Settings 1 is OPEN and Another is Wireguard with their respective IPs in VPN Director
However as soon as I turn the WG one, my other devices stop woring as Connected but no Internet

Any idea?

Sorry, i dont use WG myself. I cant tell if a vpn client and WG will work together. Im sure someone here can help with this one.