What's new

cfe 1.0.2.9, any idea what it is for?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackkyxu

New Around Here
TM-AC1900 re-branded user, please check whether you have cfe 1.0.2.9

if you do, you must be suffering from substantial axing in WAN SPEED and CPU FREQ

This router was never offered with stock Asuswrt, so whoever made the conversion has to deal with the eventual issues.

Here is FYI:

Here is FYI:

I explicitly expressed that this post has NO interest of tech stuff about conversion/flash/mod/re-brand, and is it violation just because I FYI some cfe version and performance issue here?

I explicitly expressed that this post has NO interest of tech stuff

The conversations on this subject are not welcome either. Read the link carefully. I intentionally replied few times turning your information post about TM converted router into a conversation. What I expect to happen is @thiggins to stop by and lock/delete the thread.

The conversations on this subject are not welcome either. Read the link carefully. I intentionally replied few times turning your information post about TM converted router into a conversation. What I expect to happen is @thiggins to stop by and lock/delete the thread.
be my guest, and do paid for

thank you for at least explaining before action

@Tech9 , @L&LD Please do not act as moderator on these forums. Report problem posts.

@jackkyxu It's obvious from your posts that you have an interest in the ASUS TM-AC1900 conversions. As others have pointed out, discussions related to conversion of the router are not allowed on these forums.

Discussions related to helping people with problems with converted TM-AC1900's are allowed, but not encouraged.

If your primary interest is in converted TM-AC1900 routers, I suggest you find another forum.

I'm locking this thread and will lock any others opened by you on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!