What's new

Cisco Wap571e problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ali86tam88

New Around Here
Hi all my friend
My name is ali
From saudi arabiya
Sir
I have wap571e
My speed from provide 500 Mbps

My switch full gig and poe
My cable cat6a

My mobile iphone 11

Connect to 5g by wap571e

Max rate speed 100mbps

Can you help me to slove the problem

Thank you

How are you testing the wireless connection between the phone and the WAP to determine 100 mbs ?
Is this a link rate (100 mbs) or throughput to another device or throughput to an internet server ?
it is odd that the value reported is exactly one of the ethernet standard link rates.

1)
WAP571e is connected to a POE port on the switch ?
switch model number and brand ?
any other devices using POE from the switch ?
what is their total power requirement ?
insufficient power can degrade the WAP performance.

2)
what does the link light on the switch indicate for connection speed to the WAP - 100 or 1000 Mb/s ?
If no link light, please log into the switch or WAP and see what the connection table indicates for link rate on that port.

3)
On the router lan port that the switch is connected to, what does the link light indicated for connection speed - 100 or 1000 Mb/s ?
If no link light, please log into the switch or the router and see what the connection table indicates for link rate on that port.

4)
Log into the router. What does the connection table show for the link rate to the ISP (Mb/s) ?
If there is a separate modem, log into the modem and verify the connection rate to the ISP, please.

a bad cable or misconfigured port can set the link rate to 100 Mb/s.