What's new

Clearing out SSH rules from router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sorry don't have screen capture....this i want clear out or complete clearing >>> wrong ports was entered
iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -p udp -d destIP --dport port -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -p tcp -d destIP --dport port -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i tun1 -p tcp --dport port -j DNAT --to-destination destIP
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i tun1 -p udp --dport port -j DNAT --to-destination destIP

Where are you seeing this?

Those lines don't look like anything that's normally created by the router. You must have done this yourself. We can't guess what you have done.

Or did you just type those commands directly into the SSH command line?

So this means whenever i have a power outage or reboot i lose the rules? Anyway around this ?

I was asking if the router lose power or was rebooted would it also lose the ssh rules i put in

I was asking if the router lose power or was rebooted would it also lose the ssh rules i put in
Yes it will. I said that in post #6.

Then you asked "Anyway around this ?". To answer that question you need to provide more information.

I only need those rules for remote connections like Plex, Emby. i don't want to be putting it in everytime i reboot or lose power

So the "WAN - Virtual Server / Port Forwarding" in the GUI doesn't work for your needs?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!