What's new

Complain here about Tapatalk removal

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 comment by a website admin guy:

Probably not a good idea to let one device one app dictate your content choices.

OE

I don’t consider this site a democracy when we use it for free and rely on the kindness of Tim for our never-ending virtual party. Only one vote matters in the end.

This. It blows my tiny mind that folks think a vote is necessary. When you are in another man's house, he is king. And kings aren't required to appease us peasants. :)

I've never used Tapatalk but I'm curious, isn't just a free plugin to add to Xenforo to have it working again?

I'm new here, just getting used to the layout and getting frustrated with update by email. (Email notifications still on phone screen if I don't open the email to see the post)

I was wondering if you had an app to access the site and see you just binned it :D

Anyway, I used to use an app to access an old forum and found that a much nicer way of keeping up to date.

I have no preference and don't use tapatalk, but did wonder of you are looking into an alternative?

If the forum would move to Discourse there would be a nice iOS App, but I guess that won't happen (and though I would like that a lot, I am not asking for it either...).

Other than that I don't think there are that many Apps on iOS for forums?

How's the situation on Android?

Now that I'm not using Tapatalk to read these postings, are the inter-posting ads caused by my web browser or this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!