What's new

Connect Sonarr with Download Master for torrents

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

andyvxi

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I'm trying to configure Sonarr to connect with Download Master on my AX68U (running Merlin) but I'm having no success. Perhaps it's not even possible?

From what I've found so far, I understand that Download Master uses a version of Transmission. I found the settings.json file on my USB storage device, and turned off authentication and whitelisting. Saved.

After disabling and reenabling, or even rebooting, I still can't connect to Transmission directly. I get connection refused when attempting through the browser http://<router lan IP>:9091

Am I missing anything or is remote connection directly to Transmission intentionally blocked off?

Last edited:
Please share your success with others. Outline the steps needed to successfully install Deluge for future readers too. :)

The following helped me to install Deluge through Entware. I didn't find any challenges. The guide was very helpful.
Deluge was running perfectly before I had to perform a full reset and initialisation to try and resolve other unrelated problems.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!