What's new

Considering an Eero Pro setup

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I can tell you it won't cover my house as I have 3 bathrooms end to end going down the center of the back part of my house full of tile and I am not 5000 sqft. My house is also flat and a rectangle.

An eero user here *smile*. I really like the wireless coverage that I get. Only have one wireless-6 client, and that's just a phone. So the eero works really well for me. Have the 3-Pro nodes pack, and am using MoCA 2.0 to connect the remote eero nodes to the gateway node. Gets me really fast wireless everywhere, and the "wired" connections are really fast as well, since they're backed by the MoCA. I just posted my results of getting 250Mbps on internet speed tests on wi-fi with the eero Pro's without MoCA, and about 400Mbps with MoCA on internet speed tests on wi-fi. I've had them for over 2 years now, I might do something different if I were shopping now, but the eeros are working so well I don't see the need for anything else at the moment. Maybe if my client mix changes, but at the moment seems like that's not happening. Both the mac and the Thinkpad laptop are wireless-AC, along with the iPhones, iPads, etc.

So unless you intend to go out and get wireless-6 clients, I think that the eero Pro's will serve you well. Very reliable, don't need to fiddle with things, the eero just works. And works well.