What's new

CPU usage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MakeItEasy

Occasional Visitor
Hi guys,

There is almost no traffic but i never seen as much CPU since I have the router (the two CPU were always very low, +- 2/3% usage) so what is going on ?

Note I activated Ai Protected from 3 days but that seemed to change nothing for the CPU, at least in the beginning.

1603738668580.png
1603739004883.png

Attachments

• 1603738980486.png
    1603738980486.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 128
Hi guys,

There is almost no traffic but i never seen as much CPU since I have the router (the two CPU were always very low, +- 2/3% usage) so what is going on ?

Note I activated Ai Protected from 3 days but that seemed to change nothing for the CPU, at least in the beginning.

View attachment 27185View attachment 27187
My guess is you have a USB drive attached. Likely the media server doing a sync or Samba is reading the drive.
And, you should upgrade to the new firmware.

No, I don't have anything connected through USB.
Besides you remind me to disable USB. Still haven't found where this option is hidden in the UI.

Hi guys,

Looks normal for trend micro turned on. Typically 20% bump over what it may have been prior to activating it.

Hi guys,

when was the last time you did a factory reset? this happens to me after a couple of dirty updates and it goes away with a factory reset.

Seems like to a lot more than +20% !

I have the router since one month and I only do one factory reset/firmware upgrade.

1603744582131.png

The three ones.

Nothing in the logs.

The client list (although I know it is not very reliable) shows me devices that are disconnected.

I think I will do a reboot (18 days on).

It's not AiProtection\Network Protection.

Did you reset after the firmware upgrade?

OE

After a reboot and more than 30 minutes, still back to normal (between 0 and ~5 % on each core).

Strange...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!