What's new

Custom firmware build for R7800 v. 1.0.2.70SF

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi forum,

I don´t if it has been reported before, but when I enable "Dynamic QoS" if I select "Attached devices", it prompts with the "user/password" window, but it doesn´t accept it and it keeps asking for it endlesssly.

¿Anyone else has this issue?
I don't normally run with QoS on. but I turned it on and I can use the attached devices page with no problems.
For the test: Using Firefox on Windows. Maybe clear the browser cache and/or try a different browser?

I don't normally run with QoS on. but I turned it on and I can use the attached devices page with no problems.
For the test: Using Firefox on Windows. Maybe clear the browser cache and/or try a different browser?

Hi NetBytes,

After reading your post, I tried with Firefox, but I had the same issue, so what I did, was to modify my password, with a simple 123, and then it worked.

Eventually, I found that the issue appears when I use '$' and '&' special characters, but if I use just '@', everything works without any problem :)
I understand that it is a bug from NG's side.

Any Xbox players in here having trouble with NAT? Playing COD Modern Warfare and always have NAT type moderate or NAT type strict. Even putting my Xbox in the DMZ results in NAT type moderate. Any ideas?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!