What's new

Voxel Custom firmware build for R7800 v. 1.0.2.81SF & v. 1.0.2.81.1SF

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dear Voxel and other list readers,

Yesterday put one of the AP in factory settings and installed the SF74.4, then back to factory settings.

Let the router act as a Main router and all settings are taken exactly from the Main router.

All settings tapped in by hand, including all connected devices. After this made a backup and installed the Main router last night with the SF74.4 then back to the factory settings.

Done a restore to the Main router and let's go.

I can now change the connected devices without getting a gray area.

What I suspect is that the name of the connected devices must correspond to the device

• Device: Netgear S8000 - Main Netgear S8000

• Device: Netgear S8000 - Main Switch-1 (don't!)

This will not work and gives a grey area, the settings must be identical on the device side!

• Another thing that doesn't work is device name copy - paste, this is what the Netgear does too!

Then you get a grey area again, the settings cannot be saved. Apparently more is copied underwater!

These were my findings after a few days of searching work to finally get a good working situation!
for my: This is the solution!

So far running well, now just wait a few days and then upgrade to the last SF!

Thanks for all Gr, Carolus

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!