1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

DHCP ip address lost after reboot

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by rob10k8, Aug 17, 2019.

1. rob10k8

rob10k8 New Around Here

I just updated to firmware 384.13 and I lost all of my DHCP reservations that I had set up.

I tried setting up again, but any time I reboot the router, I get "no data in table".

I reverted back to 384.12, but have the same issue, and I have no clue what could be going on (I am adding the IP address and hitting "apply", as I'm sure that is a common mistake).

I have RT-AC86U

Any thoughts?

UPDATE: My server VPN usernames and PWs have also been lost. Seems like the router is have problems accessing the tables where that information is stored....

Rob

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  2. Grisu

Grisu Part of the Furniture

it has been changed for compatibility to include Aimesh in 384.13, set it all again.

3. RMerlin

RMerlin Super Moderator

Check under Tools -> Sysinfo, make sure you are not running out of nvram.

4. vk2him

vk2him Occasional Visitor

I had the same issue - problem was I had no free NVRAM due to a corruption - check on Tools - sysinfo page. To fix, I had to factory reset and manually re-enter all settings - don't restore as that will bring back the corrupted nvram again