What's new

DIR-655 $78.54 Shipped@Newegg

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jdabbs

Super Moderator
Newegg is offering the DIR-655 for $78.54 with free shipping. Price without code is $93.54.

Product URL
Promo Code: EMCYSYR63
Valid until 5/10.
A subscription to their mailing list may be necessary to use the code, but signing up and leaving the list are both a straightforward process.

If anyone does pick up a DIR-655, I'd like to know what hardware revision is currently shipping.

Not for very long.

Not for very long.

Yea is was only at that price for like a day and a half. I wonder if it was a price mistake. I got mine just under the wire. I logged on at 11:50am or so and price was $70. looked around for about 15 minutes and when i went to order the price had jumped back up to $90. Must have changed right at noon. So I called and asked for the $70 price and they gave it to me. Not only did they give me it for $70 but they delivered it overnight and it came with a free ASUS mini usb bluetooh adapter (a $15 value :D)

The HW version I got was A4 with FW 1.32NA

Price is back to $70 again and it comes with the free usb bluetooth adapter ($15 value). Offer good for a few more days.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!