What's new

Diversion Diversion and Wanduck

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lynx

Does Diversion with default options mess with Wanduck? I ask because i am experiencing a loss of internet connectivity associated with my modem dropping eth0 for about 3 seconds following a 48 hour LTE refresh and router not detecting change and hence not updating WAN IP. So it might be that I either need to restore Wanduck or increase its polling frequency.

Background here:

No, it doesn't. At least not with any router I've installed in on over the last few years.

Does Diversion with default options mess with Wanduck?
No, Diversion cannot do that. I did have an option to disable Wanduck from pinging dns.msftncsi.com at a time when Diversion was called AB-Solution. That's now more than four years ago.

Thanks for confirming. Sorry for the trouble here. I asked because I came across that thread I think on doing some searching. Trying to figure out frustrating loss of internet connectivity associated with modem causing eth0 to go down for 3 seconds and wanduck not detecting this and restarting wan as it should.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!