What's new

Diversion Diversion block Google nest hub, Spotify and stadia?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

coloxim

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I don't know if the problem is division, but seems it block all google service...
I reduce the blocking to lite, without succes...
How can I do?

I thin diversion is very useful, but I've a lot o problems..

Syslog can be found in the WebUI, in the menu on the left near the bottom.
Dnsmasq.log can followed if you follow the instructions I linked to in my previous post.

Ok, Dnsmasq can be followed only in that way?
Because In the weekly summary i can see domain blocked for each device...very useful...

No, that's not the only way, the dnsmasq.log is available directly so you can tail it directly. The advantage though when using Diversion that it colorizes the output, making it much easier to see what's going through and what's blocked. Thats the 'very useful' part, and you can see it in real-time. Please follow the instruction I linked before, it's all there, described step-by-step and I'm confident you'll figure it out, which domains need to be whitelisted.

No, that's not the only way, the dnsmasq.log is available directly so you can tail it directly. The advantage though when using Diversion that it colorizes the output, making it much easier to see what's going through and what's blocked. Thats the 'very useful' part, and you can see it in real-time. Please follow the instruction I linked before, it's all there, described step-by-step and I'm confident you'll figure it out, which domains need to be whitelisted.
Ok, I'll try, thanks!
Thanks again!

The same way as mentioned above but just looking at the blocked domain is run the tail command and at the same time grep the word diversion. You will see in real timd what domain is blocked.
Code:
  tail -f /opt/var/log/dnsmasq.log | grep diversion

The same way as mentioned above but just looking at the blocked domain is run the tail command and at the same time grep the word diversion. You will see in real timd what domain is blocked.
Code:
  tail -f /opt/var/log/dnsmasq.log | grep diversion
Top!!!
Thanks amazing Forum!!

Top!!!
Thanks amazing Forum!!
if you have uiDivStats installed there's a table of (almost) realtime queries and you can filter by blocked etc.
1621961485402.png

This morning Was unable to connect to wifi and go inside the router by cable, all seems extremely slow.. after few minutes i checked the CPU and it was at 80%...after a reboot all seems ok...very strange..

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!