What's new

Diversion Diversion issues with Pixelserv

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Vertron

Regular Contributor
I recently upgraded Division lite to standard, I followed the guide and installed the Pixelserv certificate on my device but I don't think it's working properly.

My first question is, if you don't install the certificate, should it behave in the same way as Diversion lite?

When installing the certificate to an Android device, I'm unsure if it needs to be installed to "WiFi" or "VPN and app"?

I used this site to check if ad blocking is working: Ad Block Test D3Ward

1. Before installing the certificate, I got 100% blocking using the above site as a test.

2. When I installed the certificate to "WiFi", I still got 100% blocking but didn't see any https ads get blocked. (Not sure if it's doing anything as I got 100% blocking without it installed anyway.)

3. When I installed it to "VPN and Apps", I only got 2% blocking.

Which one am I supposed to install it to? Does pixelserv still work for everyone atm?

Last edited:
My first question is, if you don't install the certificate, should it behave in the same way as Diversion lite?
No, Lite redirects blocked domains to 0.0.0.0, without any use of Pixelserv. Standard without the certificate installed will redirect blocked domains to 192.168.x.2 (whatever your Pixelserv IP is set to). But each block will result in a SSL certificate (unknown CA) error in the browser (whether visible or not).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!