What's new

Diversion Pixelserv replacement

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

creatine

Regular Contributor
Coming from an AC3100, I just purchased a GT-RX6000 and installed Merlin FW and Diversion with standard blocklist. I noticed that pixelserv is no longer included in with the Diversion install. The ad blocking is working correctly, but have "this frame is blocked by an extension" on a few pages where the ad would be. Is there a setting or alternative not to see this errors when ad blocking is enabled ?

Short answer is no. The feature was removed in Diversion 5 as Pixelserv is no longer supported by the developer.

Coming from an AC3100, I just purchased a GT-RX6000 and installed Merlin FW and Diversion with standard blocklist. I noticed that pixelserv is no longer included in with the Diversion install. The ad blocking is working correctly, but have "this frame is blocked by an extension" on a few pages where the ad would be. Is there a setting or alternative not to see this errors when ad blocking is enabled ?
I’ve never seen that. Are you sure it’s not coming from a browser extension? Do you see it on all browsers?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!