What's new

Domain VPN Routing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thank, you, found a few more domains, now all OK, cheers.
can you tell me which domains you used for Disney?i have been spending a lot of time adding domains for disneyplus to work but it doesn't..for HBO it works perfectly..would be appreciated

can you tell me which domains you used for Disney?i have been spending a lot of time adding domains for disneyplus to work but it doesn't..for HBO it works perfectly..would be appreciated

I used an app called PCAPdroid to monitor the domains being access when Disneyplus fires up on my phone and my android box.

The weird thing is, it intermittently works without me changing anything, I've spent time making sure the domains are all added, and they are, so have no idea why for a period it works and then it does.

The odd things is, when using a browser to watch Disneyplus, it ALWAYS works, its only when i use the Disney plus apps on my phone or streaming devices, i get the VPN error messages intermittently.

Ive restarted my devices and so far so good

Last edited:
Hello, thanks a lot for you work! I have some noobs question about scripts so please be patient.
I need add about 10k ip's for routing via VPN Wireguard. So how i can add it at ones?
And i try use scripts, install it, run menu, create policy add some domains for test it work, reboot router. But all traffic is run through vpn wireguard. How i can find what is wrong and how fix it?
Upd for some progress, delete rules for vpn director 192.168.50.0/24
if it is necessary for dns use AdguardHome service run on router, try to off him but dont help
update policy in script and have this error

Make a selection:
1: (All Policies)
2: Ua_block

Select the Policy You Want to Query: 2
ipset v7.6: Kernel error received: Invalid argument
domain_vpn_routing: Restore Policy - ***Error*** Failed to create IPv6 IPSET for Ua_block
iptables v1.4.15: Kernel module xt_set is not loaded in.

domain_vpn_routing: Restore Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables OUTPUT rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 FWMark: 0xa000

domain_vpn_routing: Restore Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables PREROUTING rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 FWMark: 0xa000

domain_vpn_routing: Restore Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 Interface: wgc1 FWMark: 0xa000
Query Policy: Ua_block
ipset v7.6: Kernel error received: Invalid argumentlock
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to create IPv6 IPSET for Ua_block

domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables OUTPUT rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 FWMark: 0xa000

domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables PREROUTING rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 FWMark: 0xa000

domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add IPTables rule for IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4 Interface: wgc1 FWMark: 0xa000
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add 158.160.45.54 to IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add 5.255.255.242 to IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add 77.88.55.242 to IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add 89.108.84.132 to IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to add 95.213.221.146 to IPSET: DomainVPNRouting-Ua_block-ipv4
domain_vpn_routing: Query Policy - ***Error*** Failed to save IPv4 IPSET for Ua_block

Press Enter to continue...

Last edited:
Despite whitelisting IPs it connects to my banking app will not connect at all when on the router with VPN connected - any tips to diagnose this further? Bank app opens on mobile data just fine.

Despite whitelisting IPs it connects to my banking app will not connect at all when on the router with VPN connected - any tips to diagnose this further? Bank app opens on mobile data just fine.
Probably missing some domains in your policy the banking app needs.