What's new

Download Master doesn't delete tasks

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

daver1107

Occasional Visitor
Hello! I have AC-RT68R. I always download something using Download Master (ver. 3.1.0.88). But when download is finished and I try to delete a task, it just doesn't disappear... Sometimes some tasks from the past are showing up when I press "Clear Completed Tasks"... I need to turn off DM and turn it back on to solve it... over and over again. Any solutions?

Are you clearing your browser cache? Did you try a different browser to clear them with?

Same issue

I have the exact same issue. I have gone as far as uninstalling DM, Rebooting the router, re installing DM and the downloads are still there. When the thing boots it is giving errors in the logs.

Aug 22 00:29:10 transmission-daemon[4163]: Torrent:Name No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it. (torrent.c:539)
Aug 22 00:29:10 transmission-daemon[4163]: Torrent:Name No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it. (torrent.c:539)
Aug 22 00:29:10 transmission-daemon[4163]:Torrent:Name No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it. (torrent.c:539)

I have removed the names of the Torrents.

I am wondering if there is a way to clear the list of previous downloads from shell.

It does seem like when you download the DM it is putting the files under "asusware.arm" on the hard drive that you are downloading to. I am trying to locate the file with pointers to the old downloads.

I went as far as removing the asusware.arm folder created on the USB storage and that didn't clear it...

I am using the ASUS RT-AC68U with firmware 3.0.0.4.376_1663 and download master version 3.1.0.88