What's new

Dual Wan Broken ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

As is mine, yet I can get it to show 1.2 - 1.4 Gbps fairly easily on my desktop clients (also limited to 1GbE ports, even if connected over 2.5GbE switches).

And yes, I've been told this is impossible before, and yet...

Did you see pic I attached ?

I think I need to make myself more clear my apologises

I have 1 ONT with 2 Output of LAN Connection which is 1 GBPS each
I can say while developing my script, Load Balance Mode when properly working (Using my Script), it will combine the 2 ISPs and achieve total bandwidth. I have a 1Gbps Primary WAN and 100Mbps Backup WAN and when running speed tests I would be achieve 1040-1070Mbps which is about the most I would get with both combined. That was with a 9:1 ratio configured, the problem with Load Balance Mode without my script is the stock firmware doesn't properly apply the fwmark rules in IPTables Mangle Rules so even if the traffic is being marked when egressing out of your network, the ingress traffic is not properly marked because of missing rules so sessions are broken. I resolved this issue with my script.

Thank for your reply if I may ask how do I apply your script and is there anything else to be done before this ?

I'm on stock Asus Firmware so should I config dual wan before using your script

So I want right the Asus firmware is broken lol

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!