What's new

Dual WAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mruk30

Occasional Visitor
Problem z naśladowaniem. Internet multimedialny modem Cisco epc3008 do połączenia z routerem Asus RT86u (oprogramowanie merlina). Na asusie ustawiłem dual WAN, jako sieć sieciową WAN-dostawcę Multimedia, jako pomocniczą USB gdzie połączony jest modem USB (dostawca PLUS). Niestety podczas testowania działania DUAL WAN tj. po wyłączeniu wyłączeniu modemu multimedii mam komunikat "pomocnicza sieć wan: dhcp dostawcy dostawcy nie działa niezależnie". Realizowane jest przełączenie na sieć usługową, ale niestety na przesyłkę - brak połączenia z internetem. Po wszystko masz sieć modemu multimedi jest łączenie na ciężką i działającą jak należy.
Modem sieci komórkowej na USB jest sprawny (połączenie było testowane na porcie usb laptopa, wszystko działa), w ustawieniach modemu sieci komórkowej wydzielone pin.
Nie mam pojęcia, gdzie zasadniczo aby internet połączył się z pomocą elektrody.

English only please.
The problem with dual wan. Multimedia Internet Cisco epc3008 modem for connection to the Asus RT86u router (merlin software). On ASUS I set up dual WAN as a WAN network of the Multimedia provider, as an auxiliary USB where a USB modem is connected (PLUS provider). Unfortunately, when testing the operation of DUAL WAN, ie after disabling the multimedia modem, I have the message "auxiliary wan network: dhcp of the provider provider does not work independently". Switching to the service network is carried out, but unfortunately to the shipment - no internet connection. After all you have a multimedia modem network is hitching up and running as it should.
The USB cellular modem is working (the connection was tested on the laptop's USB port, everything works).