What's new

EA9500 Serial Console to CFE

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi, I tried to disassemble the router with your guide, but after I removed the 4 bottom screws, I don't seem to be able to pry open the top cover. Did you use a lot of force to try to open it? Or am I doing it wrong?

Last edited:
Hi, I tried to disassemble the router with your guide, but after I removed the 4 bottom screws, I don't seem to be able to pry open the top cover. Did you use a lot of force to try to open it? Or am I doing it wrong?
I made this thread a long time ago - can't remember. I can check on that later today.

I made this thread a long time ago - can't remember. I can check on that later today.

I put mine back together and the top popped right off. I knew that was too easy and then remembered that when I first pulled the top off I broke some of the clip tabs.

I doubt you will be able to remove it without breaking a few tabs.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!