What's new

Express VPN Free 90-Promotion/ Asus RT-AX86U Pro New Purchase not working??!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcd5123

Occasional Visitor
I sent Asus a complaint email as it's been advised both on Amazon UK website and Asus own website that there is a free 90-Day complete Express VPN package and when I looked it up the UK and NI are indeed part of the EMEA Region yet you try and activate the deal/event it states not allowed in this region. I called up and spoke to an agent in technical support and he stated to send an email to Asus support ,I did along with my Amazon UK Invoice proof of purchase and Serial number..

Come on Asus sort this out !!!!Not cool 🤨☝️

Anyone here can advise on this ...still awaiting a response was told 24/48hrs ???

Attachments

• IMG20240321182817.jpg
    IMG20240321182817.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-03-22-16-46-59-23_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-22-16-46-59-23_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG20240321182904.jpg
    IMG20240321182904.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 21
The screenshot says "Offered by Amazon.co.uk", so I think you need to contact Amazon (UK); not ASUS?

The screenshot says "Offered by Amazon.co.uk", so I think you need to contact Amazon (UK); not ASUS?
It's also on Asus Website directly as well as the event is offered by Asus not Amazon ☝️...

This offer is directly from Asus and it's on Amazon UK website it will be also advertised on all EU Websites as that is EMEA Regions when you look it up ..Asus needs to honour this otherwise it's misleading advertising .So I have challenged this their are Laws for this under selling act...

Attachments

• IMG_20240323_192354.jpg
    IMG_20240323_192354.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240323_192336.jpg
    IMG_20240323_192336.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 19
Asus needs to honour this otherwise it's misleading advertising

"Supercharge your Privacy and Security" is the misleading advertisement.

I would like my free 90-Day trial

Yes, give them an email. They are going to bombard you with more "privacy and security" offers until you finally believe and agree to pay.

Consider yourself lucky that this offer is void in your case.

A VPN only puts eyes on your online activities, exactly the opposite of what the marketing of these snake oil companies promises.

Consider yourself lucky that this offer is void in your case.

A VPN only puts eyes on your online activities, exactly the opposite of what the marketing of these snake oil companies promises.
Each to their own on that one ...🙂☝️.

Na...they can try all they like their not getting a penny out of me 🤣🤣🤣!!!...

You are already paying Surfshark. I hope without "security and privacy" ideas behind it. 🤭

You are already paying Surfshark. I hope without "security and privacy" ideas behind it. 🤭
Well my brother already paid for Surfshark for 2 years so I share that account with him and thats a very good service indeed 👌.

I still want to claim what I'm entitled to as part of whats been advertised at the end of the day and keep the 90 Day trial as a backup or for emergencies providing theirs no "use by period" and that's none of their business anyway how I use the 90 day free pass.

90 day free passes usually expire.

Well my brother already paid for Surfshark for 2 years

Tell your brother commercial VPN services add some value in specific use cases, but advertised "security and privacy" is not really there. 😷

Don't worry @marcd5123, some people have no concept of sunk costs. 🙂

Tell your brother commercial VPN services add some value in specific use cases, but advertised "security and privacy" is not really there. 😷
I don't think he really cares and he's got more important things to worry about in life ...I'm not going to lose sleep on it my self either .😎

Well... I had to leave you with the dud router you've got from Amazon a week ago. I don't care much for you and your brother either. Trying to help you with something else, but I see there is no point. My mistake, sorry to bother you. For your next eventual tech related questions - ask your brother. Good luck!

Bring back the ball!

Nah... go home. 😎

Well... I had to leave you with the dud router you've got from Amazon a week ago. I don't care much for you and your brother either. Trying to help you with something else, but I see there is no point. My mistake, sorry to bother you. For your next eventual tech related questions - ask your brother. Good luck!
Dude you take things far to seriously chill out it's all good on my end ...just a bit of banter take care 😎👍.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!