What's new

Extra IPs showing up in traffic manager

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lucidry

New Around Here
Hi, I have an Asus RT-AC68u , running merlin's firmware v 378.55

Under traffic monitor, under any of the selections under 'per device': 'real-time' , etc..
I have seemingly not real, extra ip's listed.
I feel like perhaps for very very brief periods of time, my devices get a particular ip from dhcp, then more permanently pick up their leases or static assignments ? i'm totally stabbing in the dark on guessing why this happens.
The traffic for the extra IPs showing is pretty small. Along with most of my device listings that show their device hostnames along with their ip's, are ip's that stand by themselves, and when clicked on , I can't really find out any more information about them.

I've periodically tried running arp -a to see if they're ever listed in the table, but they are not, and never are those extra IP addresses pingable.

I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, I was not able to find any information about this.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

Last edited: