What's new

failed to write /var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases: No space left on device (retry in 60 s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pergola Fabio

Hi,

i have rt-88u, with 2 rt-86u as mesh nodes
They still run 386.5 , today this issue occured? I know there was some ASD issue a while ago, issues bu asyus itself
I never experienced isses about 2 months ago...

Am i stil impacted? why do i see it now? Not sure what i need todo now?

Now i just rebooted router, and all is ok

I'm assuming you are running that firmware with your RT-AC88U and 2x RT-AC86U AiMesh nodes, correct? That firmware is over a year old. Very insecure today to run on for an internet-facing router.

I wouldn't be doing too much troubleshooting on that old firmware today either; I would upgrade to 386.11 on all routers (beginning with the nodes).

but still wondering if this was an issue because of ASD, or just a one time issue only because of ram/mem maybe
was up and running for 90 days

No VPN issues I'm aware of. As long as 2 VPN slots are all you need on that older hardware.

Perfect , thnx for confirming!

Then I wait for 388.12
Just to add, there was another asd memory issue which was much less severe than the one in May. RMerlin said of that "I would assume this has been fixed by now considering how long ago they told me about the issue". So I suppose it's possible that was the cause of your problem. But if it only happens once every 90 days I'd be inclined to ignore it until the next time you update the firmware.

Just to add, there was another asd memory issue which was much less severe than the one in May. RMerlin said of that "I would assume this has been fixed by now considering how long ago they told me about the issue". So I suppose it's possible that was the cause of your problem. But if it only happens once every 90 days I'd be inclined to ignore it until the next time you update the firmware.
Thnx , Appreciate the feedback!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!