What's new

Failing DNS Leak Test - Help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

never lol.

I am due to update soon though. I am on F/W 380.68_4. Am I right in thinking that I now have to move over to what is called John's Fork now?
If you have a legit ac68u and it is not a TM-1900 then I would strongly encourage you to update to 384.6 or 384.7 beta2. Your router is still supported and will be for a while yet sir!

If you have a legit ac68u and it is not a TM-1900 then I would strongly encourage you to update to 384.6 or 384.7 beta2. Your router is still supported and will be for a while yet sir!
If you are going to update...take screenshots of the important settings and then update and reset to factory is a must, I mean must.

hi
I had done some research on this issue. On windows you should change dns settings on all the network adapters available in your system. that is the windows feature. also try to use different dns leak tools like doileak.com or bash.ws etc. because some of them are blocked by dns providers. good luck.