What's new

FlexQoS FlexQoS 1.2.4 - Flexible QoS Enhancement Script for Adaptive QoS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It's an AX58U, yeah.

As for the connections: not sure, how can I find out?
If you restart the Plex server, any pre-existing connections should get reset and classified anew. I don't think it will really help, but I'm not sure what else is going on.

If you restart the Plex server, any pre-existing connections should get reset and classified anew. I don't think it will really help, but I'm not sure what else is going on.
Any commands you want me to run after restarting the Plex server, before asking someone to start an external stream to find this out?

whats the differenz between the pre defined gaming qos category or my coustom pre defined category?

is there a way to se the pre defined list of the Gamig QOS Category , and does it work with the gaming Rule that is created in the advanced flexqos tap.

Attachments

• CustomRules.PNG
    CustomRules.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    426.4 KB · Views: 163
whats the differenz between the pre defined gaming qos category or my coustom pre defined category?

is there a way to se the pre defined list of the Gamig QOS Category , and does it work with the gaming Rule that is created in the advanced flexqos tap.
Apply the Gaming priority and then go to Classification or FlexQoS tabs to see the priority order of the categories. Gaming should be second, below Net Control.

The Gaming rule is unaffected by priority order. It puts the traffic in Gaming, regardless of the Gaming priority.

When I do a reboot, I get these messages in the logs. Is this anything to worry about? What is A.Qos?

May 29 03:20:22 RT-AC86U-1BD0 FlexQoS: /jffs/addons/flexqos/flexqos.sh (pid=26599) called in unattended mode with 1 args: -start

May 29 03:20:23 RT-AC86U-1BD0 FlexQoS: Applying iptables static rules
May 29 03:20:23 RT-AC86U-1BD0 FlexQoS: Applying iptables custom rules
May 29 03:20:23 RT-AC86U-1BD0 FlexQoS: Flushing conntrack table

May 29 03:20:24 RT-AC86U-1BD0 FlexQoS: No TC modifications necessary
May 29 03:20:26 RT-AC86U-1BD0 WAN_Connection: WAN was restored.
May 29 03:20:28 RT-AC86U-1BD0 BWDPI: fun bitmap = 83
May 29 03:20:28 RT-AC86U-1BD0 A.QoS: qos_count=0, qos_check=0
May 29 03:20:31 RT-AC86U-1BD0 A.QoS: qos rule is less than 22
May 29 03:20:31 RT-AC86U-1BD0 A.QoS: restart A.QoS because set_qos_conf / set_qos_on / setup rule fail
May 29 03:20:32 RT-AC86U-1BD0 A.QoS: qos_count=0, qos_check=1

What is A.Qos?
Adaptive QoS. Those particular messages are from the firmware, not the script. The firewall is restarting multiple times during boot as the WAN state changes, and QoS is affected too during that temporary turmoil. I wouldn’t be worried about it, as long as it settles down in the end.

Hi guys , I wanted to know what wan overhead packet I should use in usb mode and nothing is rendered for the upload monitor
thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531-020818537.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-020818537.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 154
Hi guys , I wanted to know what wan overhead packet I should use in usb mode and nothing is rendered for the upload monitor
thank you
Dual-WAN USB mode presumably doesn’t use the expected WAN interface for stats to be retrieved by the firmware.

Dual-WAN USB mode presumably doesn’t use the expected WAN interface for stats to be retrieved by the firmware.
In fact, the main WAN is located on USB. And two WANs are off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531-211223355.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-211223355.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 123
I had a very amazing experience of qos settings in the shooter game, but the problem is that, with zero change, everything is wrong, and I do not understand the problem, in adsl2 +
What is the output of these commands?
Code:
tc qdisc
nvram show 2>/dev/null | grep -E "^wan[01]_(primary|ifnam|state|sbstate|auxstate|proto|pppoe_ifname|mtu|is_usb)|wans_mode"
flexqos debug

Last edited:
What is the output of these commands?
Code:
tc qdisc
nvram show 2>/dev/null | grep -E "^wan[01]_(primary|ifnam|state|sbstate|auxstate|proto|pppoe_ifname|mtu|is_usb)|wans_mode"
flexqos debug

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531-235159158.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-235159158.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 132
The beginning of the tc output is missing.

Hi all, hopefully looking for advice how to improve my setup, the two static IP PC's are for me and the wife to connect to work via Cisco Anyconnect VPN, so was hoping all the traffic would go via Work-from-Home category, but seems to go via File Transfers.
She is primarily using web based tools, that does displays a lot of pictures, while I do a lot of work with Office 365/Sharepoint files and both of us use Teams a lot.
This is basically a couple of days worth of traffic.

Attachments

• qos-1.JPG
    qos-1.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 130
  • qos-2.JPG
    qos-2.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 128
  • qos-3.JPG
    qos-3.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 127
the two static IP PC's are for me and the wife to connect to work via Cisco Anyconnect VPN, so was hoping all the traffic would go via Work-from-Home category, but seems to go via File Transfers.
What do the connections from these 2 IPs look like in the Tracked connections list?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!