[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

fatspirit

Regular Contributor
I understand there is no "scheduled release policy". Thats why I stated I was just curious about the status. If you have something helpful to say, say it. If not, keep your snide comments to yourself please :)
Sorry if it was offensive even a little bit - that wasn't my true intention. Most of the time John works silently, at least for this thread, and there were no EOL statement. So just wait :)

dave14305

Part of the Furniture
Hopefully he’s aware this thread will be killed after Saturday and he’ll need to start a new one when he’s ready for a new release.

ColinTaylor

Part of the Furniture
... and I thought this is a joke first. This is the first forum I know, where threads are killed after half a year. WTF.
They're not "killed". They just can't have new posts added to them, hence the need to create a new thread for new problems or releases. The old threads still exist for reference purposes.

dave14305

Part of the Furniture
They're not "killed". They just can't have new posts added to them, hence the need to create a new thread for new problems or releases. The old threads still exist for reference purposes.
Frozen? Spayed? Neutered? I didn't really know how else to say it succinctly (I suppose saying nothing was an option I never considered). Just don't want John to come back and think someone ended his thread deliberately if he hasn't been following the upcoming changes.

Last edited:

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Hopefully he’s aware this thread will be killed after Saturday and he’ll need to start a new one when he’s ready for a new release.