What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin on Broadcom MIPS RT-N series

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on RT-N16

ce7cb4d2d33e8f3f8ebf1680e3c2232d RT-N16_3.0.0.4_376_2678-gb2dcaa5-m6b.trx

Again, downloaded from 2 different ftps and compared md5 sum. Also, I have installed it and so far is stable and has all the features.

Thanks!

MD5 Sum

Ok, so is pointless to download multiple and verify. I belive is a bit risky to flash without a way to verify the integrity of the download. Please post the md5 along with the file for verication.

Thanks

- mod6b1, 23.09.2014
- Based on Merlin 376.47 final (ASUS 3.0.0.4.376_2678) source
- add WiFi Tx power adjust
- in QIS add Russia providers button

- mod7, 07.10.2014
- Based on Merlin 376.48 alpha3 (ASUS 3.0.0.4.376_2769) source
- renew WiFi driver for all models for latest from GPL 376.2678 (RT-N16), 376.2671 (RT-N14UHP)
- add swap file management in Administration page
- show AiCloud 2.0 installation on USB Application page (required external web kit - avaible later)

I have really wanted to try this firmware, but I have n14u, could be compatible? mediatek...

Last edited:
Hello

Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for this awesome firmware. It works way better on the 2.4ghz band (i have an average download speed from p2p via wifi of 10.5mb/s) than the official fw.
The only thing that is missing is the 5Ghz band. Am I doing something wrong or the firmware isn`t supposed to work on 5ghz?
I have an Asus RT-N53 A1 router.
Thanks again!

Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for this awesome firmware. It works way better on the 2.4ghz band (i have an average download speed from p2p via wifi of 10.5mb/s) than the official fw.
The only thing that is missing is the 5Ghz band. Am I doing something wrong or the firmware isn`t supposed to work on 5ghz?
I have an Asus RT-N53 A1 router.
Thanks again!

What version of mod you use?

I currently use mod7, but i also used mod6, 5 and 2 and had same issues with 5ghz band.
LE: I posted a ss for you to see that the router says the 5ghz radio is disabled while it is not.
57e8447bbcd55c18a9b43f16e7d915c3.jpg

Last edited:
please post screenshot Tools -> Sysinfo
Features
2.4G update mssid usbX1 switchctrl manual_stb aicloudipk rrsut pwrctrl ipv6 PARENTAL2 dualwan pptpd ssh cifs jffs printer modem appnet diskutility vpnc repeater ruisp nfsd user_low_rssi

is 5G present?

Last edited:
The 5g is present, also it lets me change settings for it and enable/disable radio but nothing happenes...
72cf84d15c82eb9932fdd8e8bffc1972.jpg

LE: Oh, and i can only choose control channel 0 or auto on the 5ghz settings

Last edited:
I understand why no 5G in RT-N53!!!

5G in RT-N53 by additional internal USB dongle. and I remove all USB support from RT-N53.

I return USB support and recompile.

mod7 working on RT-N16

Working good so far.

I was thinking that the swap feature was also for swap partitions. Can you put a setting to activate or deactivate swap in all devices (swapon -a).

Thanks!

Working good so far.

I was thinking that the swap feature was also for swap partitions. Can you put a setting to activate or deactivate swap in all devices (swapon -a).

Thanks!

if you know how make swap partition then you can add swapon -a command to /jffs/scripts/post-mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!