What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin on Broadcom MIPS RT-N series

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Andrey, any more progress with the 5ghz n53? I'm currently running your b version and the performance started to degrade...from ~10MBps to ~5 MBps on the 2.4. I want to flash something:p

I now work on mod8, but after 376.3602, 376.3626, 376.3677 many changes and typos.
now testing general compiling...

and typos.

I noticed this trend too with recent releases. Not sure why, sounds like there's been a lot of copy/paste being done, perhaps fixes getting manually backported from the 378 branch?

Looking forward to testingand using your mod8:D, hope 5ghz will work so my net will be lightning fast:D

I am constantly refreshing your release page hope i don`t flood:))

Last edited:
Looking forward to testingand using your mod8:D, hope 5ghz will work so my net will be lightning fast:D

I am constantly refreshing your release page hope i don`t flood:))

5GHz on RT-N53 still no success. driver wl_high.ko compiled, started but with error and not add net interface.

Last edited:
rt-n10p

Originally Posted by tw39515
i tried flashing on the rt-n10p, seems functional. but it wont let me switch to ap the changes never stick. have you had much feedback on the n10p?
please write in thread.

I have my own rt-n10p.

are you make Reset to Factory Default after flash my mod?
i played around with it some more, if i set up ap mode on stock firmware and dirty flash your mod it works in ap mode fine but wont let me switch back and forth. if i flash your mod and factory reset it still wont stick on changing to ap mode. might try again when new release comes out. also almost all ram is used is that due to larger firmware with more features?

Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping on a Christmas miracle :rolleyes:

miracle may be if some one help resolve this:
http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=21451

I compile RT-N53 with wl_high (5G) driver. it start now without errors, showed in lsmod list - but not register USB Dongle, not up eth2 interface.

i played around with it some more, if i set up ap mode on stock firmware and dirty flash your mod it works in ap mode fine but wont let me switch back and forth. if i flash your mod and factory reset it still wont stick on changing to ap mode. might try again when new release comes out. also almost all ram is used is that due to larger firmware with more features?

I remember about this, but now hardly rework mod8.

Last edited:
looks like nvram is 32

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 552
Tried to install on Asus RT-10N with Asus Firmware Restoration tool. Got an error on 57% of uploading.

the RT-10N rev C1 only has 4mb of flash memory, which file were you trying to flash?

correct that file is almost double your flash memory size, i think there is a version of ddwrt that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!