What's new

FS: QNAP Turbo NAS TS-559 Pro+ w/15TB included (5x3TB)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

seminoleking

New Around Here
FS: QNAP Turbo NAS TS-559 Pro+ w/15TB included (5x3TB) $999

I am selling a like new, barely used QNAP Turbo NAS TS-559 Pro+ w/15TB of hard drives included (5 x 3TB) that is in excellent working condition.

I upgraded to a TS-869 Pro January 2013 and this NAS has not been in use since. The NAS was used as a media server in a single man's smoke free home so it is in mint condition with very little use.

The NAS has been recently tested and it is fully functional and working. It has been upgraded to the latest firmware (4.0.7 build 0412).

The NAS comes with 5-3TB hard drives (4-Hitachi HGST Deskstar NAS 3.5-Inch 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drives and 1-Western Digital WD Red 3 TB NAS Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, SATA III, 64 MB Cache - WD30EFRX).

It comes with everything needed including the NAS, power adapter, tray keys, original packaging and one set of screws for 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives. This is an excellent offer for anyone looking to purchase a SOHO NAS at a great price.

I am asking $999 which includes packaging and shipping. Payment accepted via pay pal gift only. I will answer all reasonable offers. This item is also for sale on eBay under the same user name.

E-Bay

I have pictures I can send to interested parties please PM me of e-mail me.

gman9876@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Rob

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!