What's new

FS - WRT1900acV2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sfx2000

Part of the Furniture
Offered up is a Linksys WRT1900acV2 - factory firmware (latest) - I was running it on DDWRT (Kong's fork) for a bit for testing - actually all use was testing, as I rolled this into production for about a week to check stability...

This is a late model v2 - it has the Armada-380 @ 1.6GHz, and yes, it can sustain 1GB on the WAN side in iperf3 testing with factory firmware

Full boxed kit, and I'll include a set of steak knives - the high-gain antenna set from Linksys - so your router can look like Odin's helmet...

$150 plus shipping - US preferred, as I don't need to deal with international customs forms...

Local pickup and delivery in San Diego, CA, US - I'll offer a decent discount here... and yes, I do accept Square for payments for credit cards/

====

Sample pic from the SNB main site with the steak knives... to be honest, it's a situational thing, but they do improve 2.4G a bit, 5G not so much...

b_550_0_16777215_00_images_stories_wireless_linksys_antennas_linksys_antenna_wrt1900ac.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I'm trying to decide now what I want. Thanks.

Sounds good - might want to just consider sticking with the Rt-AC68U in your .sig - it's a good device....

Think AsusWRT is a challenge,nothing compared to the WRT1900 series... have to know what you're getting into, and there, it's a roller coaster that doesn't stop...

I don't plan on getting rid of the ac68u. I'd like to have a backup one of a different chipset to play around with.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!