What's new

Greetings from backstage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I've been fighting something serious for many years. It gets really hard sometimes. I really wish you the best as i completely understand.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I am sorry to hear about your health problems.

I hope you are doing okay all things considered, and that your follow-ups will yield positve results.

Meanwhile, take care of yourself.

We all wish you a speedy recovery, no one wanted to see you back around here if there were a Merlin fully recovered.

Merlin....Not much of a poster guy :) Good reader/listener.
I have no idea what your health issue is but for some reason I feel compelled to share.
About 3 years ago I woke up in absolute horrible pain. Frozen. I couldn't move. I am a healthy guy. 60 years old but a rancher and hard work was no issue. I couldnt speak (having strokes)......they rushed my big ol butt to the emergency room. Took them almost a week to diagnose what was happening. I had a Rheumatoid Disease (formerly known as Rheumatoid Arthritis) attack. It went after my arteries, heart, lungs, all my joints...all at once and out of nowhere.
The reason I am posting this....I thought man I am done for sure. 8 months of chemo therapy. Could hardly move. A real challenge during this time...It took everything I had to keep going hour by hour.....
I whipped it. I am fine now. It did permanent damage to my hip joints.....No problem my football days are over a long time ago anyway :) but I can run the fence, work on trucks and chase MaMa around the house no problem. Play with the Grandkids etc. I have my life back.
So as much as treatments, test etc. suck. Keep going. Never give up. Kick "it's" butt man.

@the only sarge - Great inspirational post! ;)

Like the man said - NEVER GIVE UP! :cool:

Great to hear! Meanwhile thats a good outcome. Wish you all the best for the future!

Could I send you some king of bitter from around my house? I never used to think about herb type stuff, always a scientific must come from a lab type person. I since changed my mind about it 10 years ago.
I think I could clear Canadaian Customs via mail to you.?

Anyways glad to hear your still in one piece!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!