What's new

GT-AC5300 New Firmware July 13 2020 - 3.0.0.4.384_81974

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thanks @ForkWNY, fortunately I don't have server forwarding rules

Out of curiosity...do you use AiProtection as well as the Traffic Analyzer on your GT-AC5300? I've noticed the history data was cleared out for both after the firmware update.

I forwarded the logs and config data from within the Router to ASUS for review, and reported the log history (and port forwarding) data loss from my end. Someone else posted that their port forwarding rules were still intact after the firmware update.

I do use AI protection and I occasionally look at real time traffic, I tend to blacklist any sites that appear, and clear things out on a regular basis so I can see new issues and take appropriate action
I have however noticed in teh logs a lot more data about devices about devices being disconnected and re-authenticated which happen every 30 minutes or so.
Throughput still hitting expected values.

I just heard that my RT-AX89X has been shipped, so will move the GT-AC5300 to a mesh node when this arrives.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!