What's new

GT AX 11000 access problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi, yes I did, I’m redecorating and upgrading my study at the moment, had to disconnect the cable modem/router, it’s on modem only mode, I powered down, then backup, lost WiFi on reboot, so I rebooted router, got gui access back for a short while, then lost it, app said a router Fimware update was available, think it completed the update before I lost gui on the app again, will try it with Ethernet cable into my MacBook later, but a router reboot seemed to make a difference ?
If you can get temporary access to the GUI, login, and quickly backup your settings. Then do a factory reset and tick the option to clear out everything. Wait for the reboot and choose advanced and then recover using the backup file. It will probably behave after that. You shouldn't lose anything, your AiMesh should remain intact.

its sorted, looks like a firmware related issue, i had to power own my router again to change the power supply, powered up, waited a couple of minutes, tried the asus app on my iphone, showing a router f/ware update available, installed, let it settle down, got everything back, app, all browsers access, file browser access, Finder on my old macbook pro, even time machine to my WD NAS box that hadn't worked for a while, thanks guys !

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!