What's new

GT-AX11000 bonding stability?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Curiousdreamerz

New Around Here
Has anyone used port bonding on the GT-AX1100? If so, has this setup been stable? I've setup port bonding to my Synology DS718+ but wondering if it will affect the stability of my GT-AX1100. I've noticed my GT-AX11000 been a bit flaky lately, loosing internet connectivity once in a while.

I have a qnap ts-473 setup with bonding, has been fine for a few months now, was also fine with my older rt-ac88u.

I have a qnap ts-473 setup with bonding, has been fine for a few months now, was also fine with my older rt-ac88u.
Gouldin , thanks for your posts, I also have the GT-AX1100 and the ac88u, my setup works great while not using the ax protocol, with it checked I have some devices that lose connections. I’m interested in your overall impression with the ax11000.

I use to think the GT-AX1100 was a great router. However, lately with the latest 7979 its been very unstable. I reverted back to the previous firmware and now I notice that the internal router interface drops out once a day. From a hard wired workstation I can't ping my default gateway and after a reboot it starts working again. Anyone else have this issue?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!