What's new

GT-AX11000 not achieving 1gb Wan speed with QOS off

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

miggle

New Around Here
Hi,
Any tips? I'm getting around 700 Mbps download on my router, I've turned off QOS, i've got a support ticket logged with Asus so may be able to add to this thread later, are there any nvram switches I can use to turn off more services to enable the correct throughput? I'm running the latest merlin firmware, and using the 2.5 Gb port

Last edited:
Update, I'm now getting speeds within expected measures having turned off Qos AND AiProtection, so happy days!

Capture.PNG

also I turned off traffic analyser as that produces a hit on the network speed too

also I turned off traffic analyser as that produces a hit on the network speed too
Did you withdraw the privacy policy acknowledgement? Sometime I can’t get the full wan speed until I do that.

I did :)

I'm all happy now, but I wish they would add this information into their documentation

I'm all happy now, but I wish they would add this information into their documentation
Glad to hear it, and I agree. Took some trial and error to realize that high speeds were not quite achievable with the Trend Micro dpi on. It makes sense in hindsight, but would have been nice to know without testing.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!