What's new

have I been hacked?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Galaxysurfer

Regular Contributor
i run 380.69_2 on RT-AC68U with vpn client setup & when I logged into my device & checked my vpn client I noticed 5 entries for an android device with assigned ip that i dont have in addition to devices i do have in my network! How should I proceed with this? I want to see what has happened before I wipe settings & start fresh. I was holding off on switching to 384 series till it has been vetted a bit more. This is freaking me out a bit. Unfortunately I seem to belong to the life school of trial & error by experience. Help! I have my vpn client configured with strict routing client traffic activated.

Argh Turns out it was related to a file sharing program I downloaded to update my phone. Program turfed so hopefully back to normal. Lesson learned to be careful what I add to my system. It was the only way I could access needed update for my defunct bb10 phone.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!