What's new

Help appreciated for N66U/asuswrt-merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zyu4router

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I upgraded RT-N66U from stock firmware (I reset stock firmware before upgrading) to asuswrt-merlin(3.0.0.4.376.49_4)

I noticed that Traffic Monitoring shows nothing. after checking seemed others do not have such issue. I then tried to downgrade to previous asuswrt-merlin(376.48_3). But still nothing shows in Traffic Monitoring.

Could anyone kindly advice possible solutions. Possible Hardware issues? Thanks in advace!

picture.php

Hi,

I upgraded RT-N66U from stock firmware (I reset stock firmware before upgrading) to asuswrt-merlin(3.0.0.4.376.49_4)

I noticed that Traffic Monitoring shows nothing. after checking seemed others do not have such issue. I then tried to downgrade to previous asuswrt-merlin(376.48_3). But still nothing shows in Traffic Monitoring.

Could anyone kindly advice possible solutions. Possible Hardware issues? Thanks in advace!
First, other than this observation, does the router work well ?

Hi,

picture.php

Anyone could advice if it is possibly due to that N66U must first update to latest Stock Firmware before upgrading to asuswrt-merlin???
Or
After upgraded to asuswrt-merlin, must erase NVRAM first???

Nobody has similar issue around the world...:(

Since you are not getting the scale markers or the summary data, this usually indicates a javascript error. Did you update your browser, add an adblocker or change your antivirus software lately?

Since you are not getting the scale markers or the summary data, this usually indicates a javascript error. Did you update your browser, add an adblocker or change your antivirus software lately?

Hi John9527,

Thank you very much... I never thought this could be possible cause as I can watch Traffic Monitor for my AC56U in Chrome.

In addition, both "System Status" and "Performance tuning" shows activities for N66U in Chrome as well.

Anyway, I switched to IE (instead of Chrome)... Wa La... I got traffic data...
picture.php

Although I am not sure why AC56U was not affected by Chrome. But problem solved...:)
Thanks again, John9527.

Last edited: