What's new

Help!!! Asus 4G-AC68U keeps dropping connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi Burnsy - no luck whatsoever. I have ordered a couple of 4G external antennas from AliExpress and will see if installing them helps. Oddly, I don't get the issue with the SIM card in a mobile phone.

I'm on box no 5 now and still the same issues. Any ideas from your end?

Hi Charsiufan

Apologies for the slow reply. Mine seemed to correct itself and has not been imitating the same behaviours.

I did not follow any of the suggested methods of repair as noted above, other than changing the QoS mode from Streaming priory back to standard. There was a post somewhere that suggested this was the case for another user somewhere. I'm not technically minded and cannot be much more help then this I'm afraid, sorry.

It seemed like an intermittent problem for me...

Hello, I have the same problem but currently I'm using Asus 4G-AX56, does anybody have any recommendations how to create a script for this router (it has no USB port) to restart it when LTW WAN is down or how to create a multiple scheduled reboot, as currently the standard admin interface allows one reboot per day but seems that I need at least to reboot the device twice a day.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!