What's new

News Here we go. Qualcomm announces Wi-Fi 7 chipset

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Free :rolleyes:

RMerlin has to tolerate most of us, and that is an emotional drain.
I think of it as RMerlin driving the car across country on "vacation", and constantly hearing from his hundreds of kids (forum members):
where's the fw? is this supported? my wifi is worst/better! Why this? Why that? And don't forget those kids that keep kicking the back of the seat!

RE: WiFi 7
The Apple event begins in 20mins, so unless they announce something that hasn't been leaked, I feel luck not to have my Family "needing" new devices.

Last edited:
Back on topic folks.

@tim

Are we going to be blessed with a ton of reviews this coming summer like last summer?? :)

@thiggins

Are we going to be blessed with a ton of reviews this coming summer like last summer?? :)
At this point, it's unlikely. My test program development with with Spirent occupies most of my time and pays the bills. This could be the year that SmallNetBuilder rides off into the sunset. It's embarassing to me to have a zombie website.

I am ever hopeful, @thiggins. Whenever a new review comes, it will be greatly appreciated (as it has always been).

I just hope that the forums don't suffer the same possible fate though? There is so much great info here.

At this point, it's unlikely. My test program development with with Spirent occupies most of my time and pays the bills. This could be the year that SmallNetBuilder rides off into the sunset. It's embarassing to me to have a zombie website.
Rather unfortunate, but I understand. I've been reading your stuff since Tom's Hardware.

All the best!!