What's new

How do I find the domains this TV App is Using ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I was able to get the cron job to stay after reboot by doing
#!/bin/sh
# This script gets called after all other system services
# have been started at boot on router
# ---------------------------------------------------------
#Altice x3mRouting Cron Job
sleep 180
cru a AS6128 "0 4 * * * sh /jffs/scripts/x3mRouting/x3mRouting.sh 1 0 ALTICE asnum=AS6128"

Thanks for this suggestion - (x3mRouting.sh): 2804 Entware not available---- I did your suggestion in /jffs/scripts/nat-start file I enabled
#!/bin/sh
sleep 10
So the cron job will run at 4AM everyday. How about the initial issue that ipset not populated right after a reboot?

So the cron job will run at 4AM everyday. How about the initial issue that ipset not populated right after a reboot?
Seems to be populating. Tried rebooting a couple of times. Here’s my other question do I need the cron job ? Reason I’m asking is does x3mrouting regenerate ips with the asnum Metroid automatically or just one time at boot. So meaning if the company updates the ips will it auto update cause right now it says in liststats ALTICE 80. When I first did this it said ALTICE 70 something. That’s the reason I’m running a cron job to always have the most updated ips. Is that necessary though or does x3mrouting automatically do that.

Seems to be populating. Tried rebooting a couple of times. Here’s my other question do I need the cron job ? Reason I’m asking is does x3mrouting regenerate ips with the asnum Metroid automatically or just one time at boot. So meaning if the company updates the ips will it auto update cause right now it says in liststats ALTICE 80. When I first did this it said ALTICE 70 something. That’s the reason I’m running a cron job to always have the most updated ips. Is that necessary though or does x3mrouting automatically do that.
Good to hear that it is populating upon reboot. Looks like adding some delay in nat-start script fixed it? Or you have made any other changes?
Regarding cron job, I think by default x3mRouting does not apply cron job for asnum method. If you have been running fine with the default x3mRouting asnum method, you probably do no need to run it everyday. We do time to time reboot our router from upgrade/power failure etc. That should be good enough.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!