What's new

How can I do this.. Router VPN Client to Server 2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ComputerSteve

I need some help.. I'm trying to route VPN Client 2 through VPN Server 2 so I can have the protection of my VPN Provider if I connect to the VPN Server 2. I did this before using VPN Director and then adding something to the Custom Configuration of VPN Server 2. I can't remember what I did. I tried adding this rule to VPN Director 10.16.0.0/24 iface OVPN2 but it didn't do anything. Meaning when I connected to VPN Server 2 I still had my HOME WAN IP not the ip of VPN Client 2. Thanks !

I need some help.. I'm trying to route VPN Client 2 through VPN Server 2 so I can have the protection of my VPN Provider if I connect to the VPN Server 2. I did this before using VPN Director and then adding something to the Custom Configuration of VPN Server 2. I can't remember what I did. I tried adding this rule to VPN Director 10.16.0.0/24 iface OVPN2 but it didn't do anything. Meaning when I connected to VPN Server 2 I still had my HOME WAN IP not the ip of VPN Client 2. Thanks !
You need to add the rule to the VPN client 2 not the VPN server. I don't use server 2 but I route in VPN director under VPN client 1 10.8.0.0/24 which is the subnet the VPN server 1 assigns to clients connecting. Also under basic configuration for server you select both (WAN & LAN).

I did do that I have this in director --- Its VPN Client 2
Torrent Route10.16.0.0/24OVPN2
I have that IN LOCAL IP and in remote I have nothing ! ???

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!